[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Raylund Lai <raylund dot lai at kankanwoo dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] PPOE Supported ?
 Date:  Fri, 16 Dec 2005 17:40:30 -0500
Have you found any abnormal data at the section of "ipfstat -v" in the
page of status.php?  Particular at "fragment state"?

I used to have mnf8.2 before and when I changed to m0n0wall, the
connection was slow and some web site cannot reach.  After i set the mtu
to 1454, everything work fine for more than a year now.  The ng0 stated
that mtu is 1492 but as Chris said, it is the ipfilter's MSS clamping
(if I understand right).

Cheers
Raylund