[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Bob ." <tempuserone at yahoo dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: IPsec WLAN to LAN without LAN acess
 Date:  Thu, 15 Dec 2005 12:17:15 -0800 (PST)
Thanks for responding to my previous post.

After reviewing the recommended post it appears the problem lies with IPFilter.  I was wondering if
PFsense (using openbsd's packet filter) has the same problem or would it be usable in the
configuration I outlined earlier.

People seem to be sensitive any time PF sense is brought up, I am just looking to learn and
implement a system to protect my system.

Thanks, Bob.

Yahoo! Shopping