[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] VLAN implimentation
 Date:  Fri, 16 Dec 2005 21:32:20 -0500
On 12/16/05, Dave Bayliss <Dave at dbayliss dot com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am having some difficulties understanding the way M0n0wall uses VLANS, I
> have read everything I can find, but still don't understand how to use it
> correctly, can someone help me out with this please?

I started working on this tonight.
http://wiki.m0n0.ch/wikka.php?wakka=VLAN
(comments encouraged)

It won't get you going with a VLAN installation yet, nor probably make
everything really clear, but I'm working on it as I write this.  It's
something I'm messing with for other reasons right now anyway.

-Chris