[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  Don Munyak <don dot munyak at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Fwd: [m0n0wall] Re: Traffic shaping, VoIP delays
 Date:  Sat, 17 Dec 2005 09:59:43 -0500
I have vonage as well. Originally they sent me a Linksys RPT103
combination router/firewall/sip. Either I had a defective model, or it
was just a piece of crap. Anyway, now I have a Motorola VT103 which
works great. I put this infront of the firewall. Phone works great,
interenet works great. Basically my LAN looks like this

btw..Ugo, if you only hearing part of the conversation, there are
ports you need to open up inbound. The Vonage website KB and/or forum
explains this. Vonage has something like the microsoft update agent
that will need access inbound to the sip.