[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Bob ." <tempuserone at yahoo dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  need help with using "setkey" for manually setting SDP policy
 Date:  Sat, 17 Dec 2005 09:04:04 -0800 (PST)
I have been reading about "setkey" on the OpenBSD and FreeBSD sites.  I still need some guidance on
the procedure.

Really basic question but since monowall does not have a command prompt how do I even start using
"setkey"?

I really would like to learn more about manually setting up the SPD policy but could definitely use
some help.  Would greatly appreciate any information anyone has to offer on using "setkey".  Thanks,
Bob.

http://mail.yahoo.com