[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Lee Sharp" <leesharp at hal dash pc dot org>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] need help with using "setkey" for manually setting SDP policy
 Date:  Sat, 17 Dec 2005 11:33:58 -0600
From: "Bob ." <tempuserone at yahoo dot com>

>I have been reading about "setkey" on the OpenBSD and FreeBSD sites.  I
>still need some guidance on the procedure.
>
> Really basic question but since monowall does not have a command prompt
> how do I even start using "setkey"?

I do not know setkey at all, but I can answer this.  Start with exec.php for
testing.  It is a hidden page in the web config. Once you have something
that works, you will put it into the config file manually in the - <!--
<shellcmd></shellcmd>  --> section.  See
http://doc.m0n0.ch/handbook-single/#FAQ.hiddenopts for more info.

            Lee