[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] need help with using "setkey" for manually setting SDP policy
 Date:  Sat, 17 Dec 2005 20:34:29 -0500
On 12/17/05, Bob . <tempuserone at yahoo dot com> wrote:
> I have been reading about "setkey" on the OpenBSD and FreeBSD sites.  I still need some guidance
on the procedure.

> Really basic question but since monowall does not have a command prompt how do I even start using
"setkey"?

exec.php would be ok, but if you really want to dig into this and
don't have a FreeBSD box, you'll probably want SSH for your
development purposes.  You'll want a "normal" shell.

Fred Mol has 1.2 images with SSH on his site:
http://www.xs4all.nl/~fredmol/m0n0/

I don't know a whole lot about setkey, but the man page seems to be
the place with the most info, if you haven't seen it already.
http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/man.cgi?query=setkey&sektion=8

-Chris