[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Holger Bauer" <Holger dot Bauer at citec dash ag dot de>
 To:  "Chris Buechler" <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  AW: [m0n0wall] Filtering Bridge blocking traffic for clients with multiple IP/subnets
 Date:  Mon, 19 Dec 2005 10:25:10 +0100
Ok, finally got time to test this with m0n0 1.2 and I can confirm that this
is no issue with 1.2 any more. I was using 1.11 before for some reason that
doesn't matter in this kind of configuration, so I'll move to 1.2 for this
installation. Thanks for pointing out the solution Chris! :-)

Holger

Virus checked by G DATA AntiVirusKit