[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Roy Boverhof <furymedia at gmail dot com>
 To:  Holger Bauer <Holger dot Bauer at citec dash ag dot de>
 Cc:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Filtering Bridge blocking traffic for clients with multiple IP/subnets
 Date:  Mon, 19 Dec 2005 13:50:12 +0100
Hi all,

I am also working on a filtering bridge and I was following this
example: http://doc.m0n0.ch/handbook/examples-filtered-bridge.html

But I have a problem, my server only has 2 NIC's... and to be honest,
I really don't need a LAN interface. Normally adding a NIC wouldn't be
a problem but my server is a 1U server that only has space for a 64
bit PCI-X card.

My question is, do I really really need the LAN interface? I probably
know the answer, just making sure I don't go out and buy a 150 euro
NIC to get this firewall working :(

Kind regards,

Roy