[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Forest Bond <forest dot bond at logicsupply dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Version 1.2 passive FTP NAT
 Date:  Mon, 19 Dec 2005 09:21:29 -0500
Hi everyone,

I'm new to the list; nice to meet you all.

After upgrading to version 1.2, FTP clients behind the firewall are
unable to upload files using passive mode.  Data is transferred,
however, the upload never completes, as if the client never receives the
expected response.  With 1.11, this worked flawlessly.  It seems to have
something to do with the FTP connection tracking, I believe.  Any
thoughts?  I've checked the archive and FAQ, and Google's been my friend
for a long time now.

-Forest