[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Martins Purins <mpurins at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Captive portal timeout redirect
 Date:  Mon, 19 Dec 2005 16:31:45 +0200
Hello
I have a problem with URL redirection to my Portal page (
http://mycaptiveportal:8000) after session(hard) timeout (radius auth). User
browsing web pages, and after hard timeout, clicking on any link, only error
appear (page cannot be displayeed) instead redirecting on
http://mycaptiveportal:8000

why it is so?
My config
PC throught HUB is connected to m0n0wall firewall router.
m0n0wall 1.2
Interface LAN
Idle timeouts 2
Hard timeout 5
Enable popup
redirect url http://my.site.com
Radius auth with no accounting updates and without "reauthenticate
connected userS"
portal page content is default as shown in sample.

Is there some solutions or some workaround?
Thanks

I set up another router with linux and chillispot and this prolem does not
appear!