[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  PlanAlpha <plan dot alpha at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Allowed traffic being blocked
 Date:  Tue, 20 Dec 2005 07:13:25 -0800
I'm probably missing something simple, but I can't seem to figure this
one out. I have a network with an linksys ap:

+============+     +=============+     +=============+    +===========+
| dsl                     |      |  m0n0wall            |      |
wrtg54               |      |  laptop            |
| 10.255.255.254   |------|-10.255.255.1        |      |
10.200.0.1-|------|-10.200.0.20     |
10.3.0.1-|------|-10.3.0.1              |      |

* all networks are /24
I've allowed all dns traffic from 10.3.0.0 to any, but none passes
from the laptop and in the logs I see a block from 10.200.0.20. I've
tried adding rules for the 10.200.0.0 network and adding static routes
with no luck.

What am I missing here?

Thanks!