[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Bob ." <tempuserone at yahoo dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: racoon ERROR messsage
 Date:  Tue, 20 Dec 2005 06:31:08 -0800 (PST)
I am trying to get a client to connect to a monowall via IPsec using TAUvpn and XP.  I was wondering
if the "message has no hash payload" error from raccoon has something to do with the length of the
PSK?  Any ideas?

From: Bob . <tempuserone at yahoo dot com>
Date: Dec 18, 2005 3:44 PM
Subject: [m0n0wall] racoon ERROR messsage
To: monowall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>

I received the following raccoon message when I try to establish an
IPsec connection.  Can anyone shed some light on the meaning and a
possible cure?  Thanks, Bob.

racoon: ERROR: isakmp_inf.c:141:isakmp_info_recv(): ignore information
because the message has no hash payload.

http://mail.yahoo.com