[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Paul Taylor <PaulTaylor at winn dash dixie dot com>
 To:  PlanAlpha <plan dot alpha at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Allowed traffic being blocked
 Date:  Tue, 20 Dec 2005 10:25:46 -0500
If I'm reading this right, it looks like you have a different network for
your wireless?

You should turn off DHCP on your Linksys and attach it to the Monowall via
one of the 4 device ports and not the WAN port.  This results in a bridged
connection from the wireless to the wired segment.  Enable DHCP on your
Monowall and let your laptop get DHCP from there.

If you want your wireless on a different segment than your LAN, I'd suggest
using a different physical port on your Monowall for your wireless
connection.

Paul