[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  new VMware images up
 Date:  Mon, 19 Dec 2005 23:40:45 -0500
new page too:  http://chrisbuechler.com/m0n0wall/vmware/

This is getting linked off of vmware.com soon too, under their
community virtual machines.  The director of their VMTN program
emailed me for permission to link, and it should be up soon here:
http://www.vmware.com/vmtn/vm/community.html

Checked my web server logs, and those have been downloaded more than
3,300 times since they were released in February.  I didn't realize
how popular they were.  I'll be more timely in keeping them up to date
going forward.

New Live Installer is on the way too, as soon as I get the new
FreeSBIE 2.0 working.

-Chris