[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Ryan <dreadlocks at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] new VMware images up
 Date:  Wed, 21 Dec 2005 01:47:12 -0600
downloading it, will let you know if I can convert/open in VMWare.

Maby I should have been more specific in my request, im just looking
for a minimal environment for modifying a m0n0wall image. I dont need
a full blown development environment.

In my case I modify several php files and add a few of my own, I edit
those files in the OS of my choice then transfer the files to a live
development machine using Chris's image to test.. but I have no way of
modifying the image to include my modifications, im not needing to
compile any code or change the kernel.

I would rather develop it in the OS of my choice, transfer the files
to the virtural machine then via ssh build the image including my
modifications and then transfer the new image off to test in my vmware
m0n0wall.. I dont need a 600MB image to accomplish this..