[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Dan Bond <dan dot bond at gmail dot com>
 To:  monowall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] complete traffic shaping for azureus/BT
 Date:  Wed, 21 Dec 2005 10:42:10 +0000
Which is all fine and lovely unless you run Azureus on OS X where
Apple's JVM has a bug so you can't change the TOS of the packets. Or
at least that's how it used to be, dunno if that's been fixed with the
switch to a more recent JVM. Anyone any thoughts? The TOS seems like a
plan, was my original thought, but was slightly scuppered by lack of
TOS support for OS X!

Dan