[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  "Jonathan De Graeve" <Jonathan dot De dot Graeve at imelda dot be>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Multicasting traffic
 Date:  Wed, 21 Dec 2005 14:25:09 +0100

I'm trying to multicast a TV stream onto our wireless network.

The transmitter is physically plugged in on the wlan vlan with a 1Gbps

The stream itself is at peak 2Mbps. Everything works fine (all clients
can receive the stream without any problems) when I don't have the
m0n0wall plugged in onto the vlan.

If I active the port where the m0n0wall resides on the streams stop and
the M0n0wall begins to generate about 50-60Mbps traffic.

Anybody tried this or had it running?

Jonathan De Graeve
Network/System Administrator
Imelda vzw