[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Don Munyak <don dot munyak at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  OT: Merry Christmas
 Date:  Wed, 21 Dec 2005 11:31:19 -0500
I don't know if the rest of the world has heard of all the crap and
politically correct bullsh!t going on over here in the states, over
simply saying Merry Christmas vs. Happy Holidays. It's a real shame.

Anyway..to the developers and supporters of a really awesome product !

Merry Christmas and Thank You !!!

I hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable holiday. Give your computers
a rest and spend some quality time with your families.

Also..Happy Hanukah, Happy Kwanzaa, and of course Happy Holidays :)

~ Don Munyak