[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Thomas Jegen <thomas dot jegen at jegen dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  boot error with Monowal on WRAP
 Date:  Thu, 22 Dec 2005 00:14:34 +0100
Good evening

To start with I am an absolute Newbie with Monowall and with WRAP ...

I just purchased a PCEnginses WRAP.1C-2, 3 LAN ...

With the help of the Monowall quick Start guide I tried to install
net48xx-1.2.img on my CF-Card. When I now try to boot I get the
following messages:

PC Engines WRAP.1C/1D/1E v1.08
640 KB Base Memory
130048 KB Extended Memory

01F0 Master 848A TDK TC_M
Phys C/H/S 978/4/32 Log C/H/S 978/4/32
Boot error

Can somebody help me, why it does not boot? If I do something else on
the Card I get a "missing operating system" messag so at least it makes
a difference what is on the card, so I suspect it has something to do
with the OS on the image.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Thomas