[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Martins Purins <mpurins at gmail dot com>
 To:  Paul Taylor <PaulTaylor at winn dash dixie dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Captive portal timeout redirect
 Date:  Tue, 20 Dec 2005 12:28:23 +0200
Once again.
I set up https and it seems, that problem is still the same. I could not
understand where can be my mistake or error in configuration.
As i said, I found the same problem in pfSense, but not in Chillispot.

Once again
I left my browser opened for a 10 min (more then hard timeout), and then
click on www.google.com link. Bowser status was "Looking for www.google.com"
and after timeout page was displayed. I try write some othet links in
location bar manually, but get the same error (looking and then error).  I
even close all browsers and open them again.
the I enter manually in location bar https://192.168.1.1:8001 and login page
appear. I entered login and password and Ollaalaa. It works.

Sometimes  it happening with less pain. Just some refresh clicks and login
page appears.

Thanks