[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Joseph & Katie Jackson <jkjackson at gmail dot com>
 To:  Eric Gregory <eric at gatewayconnections dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Counter strike trouble.
 Date:  Thu, 22 Dec 2005 09:50:39 -0600
http://support.steampowered.com/cgi-bin/steampowered.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=160&p_created=1093381261&p_sid=V-48cIXh&p_lva=&p_sp=cF9zcmNoPTEmcF9zb3J0X2J5PSZwX2dyaWRzb3J0PSZwX3Jvd19jbnQ9MjQmcF9wcm9kcz0wJnBfY2F0cz0wJnBfcHY9JnBfY3Y9JnBfc2VhcmNoX3R5cGU9YW5zd2Vycy5zZWFyY2hfbmwmcF9wYWdlPTEmcF9zZWFyY2hfdGV4dD1wb3J0cw**&p_li=&p_topview=1

Here is the article from Steam, make sure you are allowing these ports.