[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Forest Bond <forest dot bond at logicsupply dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Counter strike trouble.
 Date:  Thu, 22 Dec 2005 11:09:55 -0500
> I have tried creating rules to allow all UDP (I
> would never leave it that way but wanted to see if it would work) as
> well as allowing ANY traffic to the host in question and nothing seems
> to work.  Anyone know what rules I need to add to fix this problem?

You probably need to do some NAT stuff as well.  m0n0wall doesn't know
the protocol for your software, and therefore can't track the connection
across ports.  You need to port-forward the incoming UDP connections to
your internal host running Counter Strike.

Well, I don't know Counter Strike, but that's my guess, anyway.

-Forest