[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Brett Krueger <sigterm at rootednetworks dot com>
 To:  Eric Gregory <eric at gatewayconnections dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Counter strike trouble.
 Date:  Thu, 22 Dec 2005 06:51:10 -1000
I'm pretty sure that those udp blocks are nothing to be worried about,
extra info steam is trying to get possibly?  I have the same here , with
Lan --> * and nothing allowing incoming , everything works fine.
possibly a bad route to the master server for steam? By default since
1.* its worked for me with 0 rules applied.

- Brett Krueger
[ sigterm at rootednetworks dot com ]
[ http://www.rootednetworks.com ]