[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Sandro Kehrlein" <sandro at kehrlein dot de>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Problem with VPN
 Date:  Thu, 22 Dec 2005 18:47:08 +0100
Hello List,
i've a m0n0wall at home and often connect me to my office via vpn
(pptp).
if i try to connect from one pc at home to connect, no problems. if i
disconnect this connection and go to another pc at home, trying to
connect again with my office from this different pc, i got the error
721. i can not connect to the office until i reboot my m0n0wall. if i
did that, i can choose a pc to login into office again. then going to
another pc one more time, i cannot connect.... it's like a circle....
the reason is: if i like to connect me from another pc, i always have to
reboot my wall.
does anybody have the same problem or knows  how to "work-around".
thanks a lot for helping me!!
bye, sandro