[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Ryan Wagoner" <Ryan at wgnrs dot dynu dot com>
 To:  "m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch" <'m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch'>
 Subject:  lan to wan port fowarding fails bug ??
 Date:  Fri, 23 Dec 2005 02:43:58 -0500
I have version 1.2 up and running with some ports (22 ssh, 25 smtp, 80
http, 3390 rdp) being fowarded on a NAT inbound config page. Externally
from a different location everything works as should, ssh in and
m0n0wall port forwards me to my linux box, etc. Internally if point my
web browser, or ssh to my external ip, port fowarding does not happen.

This is really inconvent when trying to test out web pages, etc as I
have to point to the private ip inside my network instead of my external
ip and have it port forward to the correct private ip. What am I missing
or is this how it is suspossed to work. Before when I had my linksys
router it worked just fine.

Thanks,
Ryan