[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Ryan Wagoner" <Ryan at wgnrs dot dynu dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: lan to wan port fowarding fails bug ??
 Date:  Fri, 23 Dec 2005 02:47:59 -0500
Nevermind, I missed the line on the NAT config page "It is not possible
to access NATed services using the WAN IP address from within LAN (or an
optional network).".

So is there any way to get this functionality or a workaround for it.
Not to be a pain, but my cheap linksys router has this functionality.
Although I'm sick of it crashing, etc and with m0n0wall the internet
seems to be much more responsive.

Ryan