[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  w dot plein at gmail dot com
 To:  Thomas Jegen <thomas dot jegen at jegen dot com>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] boot error with Monowal on WRAP
 Date:  Thu, 22 Dec 2005 13:03:21 -0800
At 12:03 PM 12/22/2005, Thomas Jegen wrote:
>Hi
>
>Thanks for the hint ... but now I use
>wrap-1.2.img and I have still the same problem.
>
>Tom

I run WRAP and that image successfully. I believe that one of a couple of
things are happening:

1) Your downloaded image file is bad
or
2) The "geometry" of the CF card is recognized incorrectly

It's more likely to be the second than the first, because you've seen the
same boot error with 2 images.

When you write to the CF, what tool are you using?  If you are using
physdiskwrite under Windows, what geometry is it reporting? Does it match
the geometry reported in your original message? (C/H/S 978/4/32). Finally,
do you have a second CF card you can try?

--
w dot plein at gmail dot com