[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Carsten Holbach <Carsten dot Holbach at gmx dot de>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Only one Website
 Date:  Fri, 23 Dec 2005 16:02:34 +0100
Hello

I assume that you use ADSL from a german ISP like T-Com, Arcor or the like.
If so, please have a look at the status.php site on your m0n0wall. Look
for the MTU value bound to the ethernet interface your DSL modem is
attached to. You find the information in the second box called "Interfaces".
If that MTU is 1500 that could cause problems (although it should be
1492 for PPPoE connection). Some ISPs like AOL need a MTU of 1400 for
DSL via PPPoE.

Greetings
Carsten Holbach