[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Thomas Jegen <thomas dot jegen at jegen dot com>
 To:  w dot plein at gmail dot com, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] boot error with Monowal on WRAP
 Date:  Thu, 22 Dec 2005 22:09:36 +0100
Hi

I am using the following command in Linux (as described in the manual):

tomux10:/mnt/svjegen01/data01/software/Monowall # gunzip -c wrap-1.2.img
| dd of=/dev/sda1 bs=16k

gunzip: wrap-1.2.img: decompression OK, trailing garbage ignored
384+0 records in
384+0 records out
tomux10:/mnt/svjegen01/data01/software/Monowall #

The geometry reported by warp is the following:

w.plein@gmaPhys C/H/S 978/4/32 Log C/H/S 978/4/32

What does this mean?

Thanks

Tom