[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Raylund Lai <raylund dot lai at kankanwoo dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Cannot set PPoE MTU size
 Date:  Sun, 25 Dec 2005 15:23:13 -0500
I've no clue on it as, by default, m0n0 is on 1492 if you don't enter
anything on the WAN page.  I personally use 1454 (too many fragment when
using 1492) so I entered on the WAN page's MTU field.

Have you spot any abnormal activities at the section of "ipfstat -v" in
the page of status.php?

One thing bear in mind that the MTU setting in m0n0 is done by
ipfilter's MSS clamping.  Thus the MTU setting will not show on the
status.php page; the page always display 1492 for the interface ng0.

Cheers
Raylund