[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Don Munyak <don dot munyak at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch, chris at x dash bb dot org
 Subject:  Fwd: [m0n0wall] m0n0 as Access Point?
 Date:  Thu, 22 Dec 2005 16:36:51 -0500
Wireless capability was taken out of the current stable release. Look
at the image release notes for later versions. I think 1.2b3 thru
1.2b8 support wireless.

As for an AP, from what I've read in this list, a cleaner installation
would be to use an external AP off either the LAN or OPT1 interface.

For cheap and fairly flexible, ebay Linksys WRT54G with third party
firmware in AP mode.

Look at the wiki for more information.

http://wiki.m0n0.ch/wikka.php?wakka=WiFi

~Don