[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] VMware m0n0wall Image
 Date:  Tue, 27 Dec 2005 22:03:29 -0500
On 12/26/05, Ryan <dreadlocks at gmail dot com> wrote:
> Chris has some premade vmware images on his site,
> http://chrisbuechler.com/m0n0wall/vmware/

they don't work in ESX though.  I've had several reports of that,
since they went up on vmware.com.  I only have Workstation and GSX
servers, so I haven't been able to test on ESX.

Can anyone confirm or deny that the CD version works on ESX?  Or does
it require SCSI CD too?  If it'll work with SCSI disks, I'll make a
SCSI image.

-Chris