[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jonathan De Graeve" <Jonathan dot De dot Graeve at imelda dot be>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Internal routing protols
 Date:  Wed, 28 Dec 2005 14:08:57 +0100
>Now the questions:
>
>Has anybody done such a thing?
Yes, but not with m0n0wall as internal router

>What about routing-protocols? How do I proporgate a missing link to the
>rest of my network?
'advertise when down' but it depends on implementation...

M0n0wall currently doesn't have support for routing protocols

I have an image with routing protocols but that image was only to see if
I could get it on m0n0wall and isn't suitable for production use (yet)

>Would a solution be to create a wireless mesh on the inside, and
letting
>a monowall only handle external trafic?

Unless you get m0n0wall with dynamic routing there isn't much another
option

J.