[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  German dot Martin at RSES dot rohde dash schwarz dot com
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] VMware m0n0wall Image
 Date:  Thu, 29 Dec 2005 10:53:25 +0100
Hello,

I did nothing special to install generic pc m0n0 on ESX. I used
physdiskwrite from a Windows virtual machine to save the disk image in an
extra SCSI harddisk (ESX only supports SCSI disks). Then I mounted it on a
new virtual machine and it worked. It has been online during several moths
with only one fairly serious problem, I have to disconnect all virtual
network interfaces to get m0n0 successfuly booted, I have not found any
reason for this.

Greetings,

Broadcast Technical Manager
C/ Salcedo, 11