[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Andreas Ferrari <aferrari at stasoft dot ch>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: AW: [m0n0wall] ETA on next version?
 Date:  Thu, 29 Dec 2005 14:28:43 +0100
I hope that the the new release will be better...
I have seen some very strange things with 1.2, everthing was the same
effect sometimes its works and somtimes not but nothing is changed
expect e reboot off the m0n0wall.
By the way, is there a plan to integrate perl or has anyone done it?

best regards

Andreas Ferrari

Holger Bauer wrote:
> From what I have heard m0n0 1.21 should be released this weekend.