[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  last call - WRT54G and captive portal reported issues
 Date:  Thu, 29 Dec 2005 11:06:58 -0500
To those who have reported issues with the WRT54G and captive portal
with authenticating the AP's MAC and not the client MAC's, we need
more info from you if this is still an issue.  I personally tried to
replicate it a while back with my WRT54G and WRT54GS, and could not do
so.  We'd like to get this resolved for 1.21, but with no response to
any of my messages, and the fact that I can't replicate it, we can't
get it fixed (if it's really an issue at all).

-Chris