[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Stephen Ronan <listsubs0506 at comcast dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] next version and captive portal?
 Date:  Thu, 29 Dec 2005 11:45:30 -0500
Does anyone know what those captive portal improvements may be? I was
planning to turn on captive portal on a m0n0wall Soekris box later today
or tomorrow on an active network. One improvement that I would find
helpful would be the capacity to upload a portal page while the portal
page is disabled.  - Steve Ronan