[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Stephen Ronan <listsubs0506 at comcast dot net>
 To:  Jonathan De Graeve <Jonathan dot De dot Graeve at imelda dot be>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] next version and captive portal?
 Date:  Thu, 29 Dec 2005 12:30:25 -0500
The m0n0wall box running on a Soekris board is acting as a firewall on a
mostly wireless network that is active with quite a few users 24 hours a
day, seven days a week. The portal page that it has on it now is not the
one I want to use. The portal page is disabled so I can't upload the
page I want to use. So I have to enable the portal page with the
old/wrong page in place risking that some users will receive that old
page with wrong information before I can upload the correct page. It
would seem preferable to me to be able to update the page whether or not
the captive portal is enabled.
Best wishes. And thanks for your and all the other developers' excellent
work.
   - Steve

>One improvement that I would find
>helpful would be the capacity to upload a portal page while the portal
>page is disabled.

Can you clarify this one out?

I don't see a problem with the current method...

J.