[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Ed Chatlos" <edchat at bellsouth dot net>
 To:  "M0n0Wall" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Interface vs Source vs Destination
 Date:  Fri, 30 Dec 2005 05:19:37 -0500
In my option the tabs you select, WAN/LAN/Opti, should read WAN-to-LAN,
WAN-to-Opti, LAN-to-WAN, Opti-to-WAN, Opti-to-LAN and LAN-to-Opti which
would make the direction the rule is to apply to a little more descriptive.
They could even be all on the same page with a drop down list to select in
which direction the packets are traveling. Although once you get use to m0n0
it becomes clear.

Ed Chatlos