[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Denis Dimick <dgdimick at gmail dot com>
 To:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] 2 questions: 1/ m0n0wall dual boot? 2/ use m0n0's captive portal on Linux?
 Date:  Wed, 28 Dec 2005 19:22:59 -0700
Your best bet, is going to be boot off of the CD like you normally would,
then when you want to run another OS remove the m0n0 CD and re-boot. I'm
running IPCop and m0n0 this way, to tell the truth, IPCop is just taking up
disk space.

You might be able to use VMWare to try and do the captive portal, but to
tell the truth, I'm not sure what you ment in your e-mail message.

Denis