[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  <tech at adaptive dot net>
 To:  "Ed Chatlos" <edchat at bellsouth dot net>, "M0n0Wall" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Interface vs Source vs Destination
 Date:  Fri, 30 Dec 2005 11:39:32 -0500
In your description, which makes sense, how do the current m0n0wall settings
relate to the way you think it 'should read'?

WAN-to-LAN:    e.g. Wan Tab selected, LAN on SOURCE, ?? on DESTINATION  etc
WAN-to-Opti    ""
LAN-to-WAN     ""
Opti-to-WAN    ""
Opti-to-LAN    ""
LAN-to-Opti    ""

because its the 'get used to using m0n0' that i am having the hurdle with