[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Steven Lax <monolist at wind dot netwny dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall list <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Compaq Deskpro reboot hangs
 Date:  Fri, 30 Dec 2005 12:10:56 -0500
Hi all,

I've recently installed m0n0wall 1.2 on a Compaq Deskpro EN 2666.  P2,
64M RAM, hard drive installation.  Everything works great with one
exception...  When I try to do a reboot from the WebGUI, Console or
issuing a reboot command from /exec.php, the reboot seems to do
everything it is supposed to until it gets to the actual rebooting.  (It
gets to the point where Rebooting... is displayed on the console)  At
this point it just hangs and is unresponsive to anything but a power cycle.

I have tried all power management options in the bios and it is
currently disabled.

Downgraded to 1.11 - same thing.  Downgraded to 1.0 and reboot worked
properly though some features that I need are missing.

Steven