[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Brandon <bstone108 at comcast dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Compaq Deskpro reboot hangs
 Date:  Fri, 30 Dec 2005 11:30:43 -0600
This problem also exists in one of the del optiplex systems I used to
have.  it was a problem with the bios, it would hang on reboot commands
and not do a powercycle like it should. this problem was rare in windows
but very common using freebsd and openbsd both.  usualy worked ok though
with most versions of linux.   the solution for me was to upgrade the bios.

this may not help but I hope it does..

Brandon