[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Tom Anderson" <tom at haremail dot net>
 To:  "Manuel Kasper" <mk at neon1 dot net>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall dash announce at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] 1.21 released
 Date:  Sun, 1 Jan 2006 12:20:39 -0800
Has anybody upgraded to 1.21 yet. I just attempted (unsuccessfully) to
upgrade from 1.2b10, but when the machine (Nokia IP330) rebooted, I got a
message on the console, "XML error. No m0n0wall object found!" and I was not
able to connect via the web GUI. I had to replace that machine with my spare
one running 1.2b10 in order to get back on line. I assume I will now need to
start from scratch with that one and reimage the CF card, spoof the MAC
addresses, etc.

Any idea what may have caused this?