[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jonathan De Graeve" <Jonathan dot De dot Graeve at imelda dot be>
 To:  "slamp slamp" <slackamp at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] PECL RADIUS authentication against IAS
 Date:  Mon, 2 Jan 2006 10:45:39 +0100
>http://pecl.php.net/package-changelog.php?package=radius&release=1.2.4
and
>it states that it supports MS-CHAPv1 and MS-CHAPv2. well in my case,
only
>PAP works with my m0n0wall setup.

It can use these authentication mechanism but it isn't implemented in
the images.

Actually, it was but left out afterwards since we didn't implemented an
option in the GUI to specify which one you want to use (but this could
easily be programmed)

Why would you need these extra authentication mechanisms?

J.

--
Jonathan De Graeve
Network/System Administrator