[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "listsubs0506 at comcast dot net" <listsubs0506 at comcast dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Cc:  Manuel Kasper <mk at neon1 dot net>, m0n0wall dash announce at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] 1.21 released: Captive portal on Soekris 4501
 Date:  Mon, 02 Jan 2006 19:24:03 -0500
hi
I noticed some more instances in the system logs of processes being
killed due to lack of swap space. On the most recent and most voluminous
set of killed processes I checked memory usage and it was at 92%. The
CPU graph was mostly flat at 100%. I turned the captive portal off and
CPU usage went down to about 25%. And memory usage is back in the 55% range.
Since I like the software a lot, it looks like I may have to try to run
it on different hardware with higher capacity...
   - Steve