[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  David Strout <dstrout at maine dot rr dot com>
 To:  cbuechler at gmail dot com
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: Re: [m0n0wall] 4 port nics work with m0n0wall?
 Date:  Mon, 2 Jan 2006 19:44:10 -0500
I don't believe that "they are a reseller of

RouterBoard has it's own fab and are a much more
robust ASIC / MEM

in a couple of
custom installs and they are a very reliable /

NOT speak to the operability w/ m0n0 but they work
GREAT with Linux

OpenBSD driver so I
imagine that it would fit into the m0n0 realm
fairly easily.
--
David L. Strout
Engineering Systems Plus, LLC