[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Michael Hardrick" <mikeh at tnweb dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] 4 port nics work with m0n0wall?
 Date:  Mon, 2 Jan 2006 19:08:10 -0600
I've used the routerboard 4port ethernet cards with m0n0wall.
They work well, but I prefer the one that does auto mdi/x
to keep cable mistakes from happening.  I've done multiple
cards with and without vlans.  The only issue I've ever run
into with this card is one motherboard (Supermicro P3 w/dual
ethernet) only saw three of the four ports with m0n0wall.
I purchased mine from Eje Gustafsson's shop at wisp-router.com.

--Mike