[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Pablo Alonso <m0n0mza at gmail dot com>
 To:  Sven Brill <madde at gmx dot net>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: how share a internet connection between interfaces like forward in iptables ?
 Date:  Mon, 2 Jan 2006 11:46:34 -0300
yes, have a razon, sory, here still work with linux 386 , not bsd for
the moment, ok, here go the explication....

i wont make this, but with m0n0wall.

iptables -A FORWARD -i eth0 -o eth1 -d 192.1.1.0/24 -j ACCEPT

other example ..but changing the interfaces ...

iptables -A FORWARD -i eth1 -o eth0 -s 192.1.1.0/24 -j ACCEPT

 where
#eth1 interface local
#eth0 interface external

the idea es retrasmit packets between 2 or more networks interfaces,,
... given internet access to the people what i want .

BUt NOT NAT !.,

people thanks for you time !!.

saludos.
juanchoX